In an era of shorter attention spans and ‘fake news’, how are brands leveraging their owned channels in smarter, more impactful ways? Join us to hear from storytellers at Starbucks, KPMG and Microsoft who will share their insights and their Top 5 lists of do’s and don’ts for creating breakthrough content.
- Linda Dahlstrom, Director of Storytelling, Starbucks, Global Newsroom
- Manuel Goncalves, Executive Director, Media Relation and Corporate Communications, KPMG LLP
- Michael Wann, Director, Communications, Microsoft
- Doug Dawson, General Manager, Influencer Relations, Microsoft (moderator)
- Gain a better understanding of how your company can build trust – and an audience – through smarter branded storytelling
- Identify the types of content, channels and platforms your company can leverage to tell your own story
- Measuring impact – what does success look like? How do you measure it?
Recommended handles/hashtags: @microsoft, @KPMG_US, #storytellers, #influencer #PRSAGameChangers