The PRSA North Pacific District is one of the most cost-effective sponsorship opportunities to reach communications professionals throughout the West in 2018. Our district serves one of the largest geographic areas of PRSA, with 15 chapters in nine states – Alaska, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming – representing nearly 2,500 PRSA members in monthly District Council meetings and each year at the PRSA International Conference and Leadership Assembly. Our district also boasts 24 PRSSA chapters throughout the region.
Custom packages are also available. Please contact us or your local PRSA chapter development director for more information.
Platinum: $5,000 and up
- Opportunities: Conference leadership visibility, luncheon keynotes, [your idea here]
- Benefits: logo on all literature, logo on website, advertorial on website, prime seating at meals, two tickets, table-top display, your choice banner location, design your own PowerPoint slide and bag insert
Sponsors in this category include Microsoft.
Silver: $1,000 and up
- Opportunities: APR readiness review, breakfast, hospitality suite, networking event, new professionals summit, press room, registration, track (room), website
- Benefits: Logo on website, logo on program, logo on save-the-date card, news brief on website, one ticket, table-top display (ltd), banner in venue, design your own PowerPoint slide and bag insert
Bronze: $500 and up
- Opportunities: refreshment sponsor, badges, bag, blog, door prizes, eNewsletters, map/schedule, notebook/notepad, podcast, survey, water bottle, advertising insertions
- Benefits: logo on website, logo on program and logo on PowerPoint slide
Sponsors in this category include AlphaGraphics.
- Target attendance: 350+
- Total reach: 2,500+
- Professions: public relations, marketing, communications, integrated communications, social media, human resources, event planners
- Geographic regions: Alaska, central and northern California, Idaho, Montana, northern Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
- Professional experience levels: less than five, five to 10, 10 to 15, 15 and over
- Gender: 70% female, 30% male
- Industries: association/nonprofit, corporate, corporate social responsibility, counselors, educators, employee communications, entertainment and sports, environmental, financial communications, food and beverage, healthcare, independent practitioners, international, military and public safety, multicultural, public affairs and government, technology, travel and tourism, new professionals
- Membership affiliations: Public Relations Society of America, International Association of Business Communicators, American Marketing Association, Meeting Planners International, Association of Fundraising Professionals, Society for Technical Communication, and Society for Human Resource Management, American Marketing Association, Women in Communications