World-class programming at reasonable rates
Some of the world’s biggest brands, the ones that shape our personal and professional lives, are headquartered within the North Pacific District’s territory. And our commitment to enhancing the development of our members and our profession means that our leaders volunteer their time to produce some of PRSA’s most inspiring, thought-provoking and cost-effective programming this side of the Mississippi.
- July 24–26: Workshop, Reach Readers Online, Presented by PRSA and Ann Wylie, Portland
- July 30-Aug. 1: Internal Communications & Employee Engagement Summit at Facebook, Menlo Park, Calif.
- Sept. 19-20: Brand Storytelling Conference at Disneyland, Presented by PRSA and Ragan
- Oct. 2-4: Employee Communications, PR and Social Media Summit at Microsoft, Redmond, Wash.
- Oct. 20–22: PRSA 2019 International Conference, San Diego
Save $100 by registering now with the Saver Rate — rate expires September 13, 2019!
- Oct. 19: Educators Academy Super Saturday, San Diego
- Jan. 26-27, 2020: PRSA North Pacific District Conference, San Francisco and Live Streaming Nationwide
Share your expertise
We’re holding our biannual conference Jan. 26-27, 2020 in San Francisco, Calif., and are accepting submissions for speaking opportunities for one or more of the pre-defined panels.